The Crisis Center is an organization that creates pathways to a brighter tomorrow for individuals and families facing serious life challenges resulting from sexual abuse, rape, suicide, domestic violence, crime, financial distress, emotional problems or medical emergencies. In 2012 they:
• Served 185,000 people, a 100% increase over 2007.
• Increased fund raising sevenfold.
• Continued our journey towards becoming a center of excellence for trauma informed care.
• Established the Corbett Trauma Recovery Center for children and adults suffering from complex trauma
• Started a medical van transportation service.
To read more about the Crisis Center, please visit www.crisiscenter.com